July 27, 2009

Redefining Football Terminology

Hey guys ...Here I go ..my first post in ..

Off lately this idea came upon me and I ve decided to coin some new terms.

Drogger :-

This term in general is referred to pile drivers and scorchers scored by super hero Didier drogba
who play for ChelseaFc. A typical drogger can be viewed here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Plsn_8Zf-8.

However the above example will showcase a broader view. An archetypal drogger occurs when drogba's back faces opponent's goal and two opponent defenders are trying to shovel and him and dispose him off the football pitch. But our man holds off these defenders while immediately brings the ball hoofed up in his direction with the help of his chest and makes a 360 degree turn and swivels one of his either feet. Within few moments the opponent goal keeper tries to save himself from the venom of the shot thereby resulting in ball reaching for the top corner.

Note: A few excerpts of such droggers were scored against Barcelona, Liverpool, Everton, Milan etc.

Cya guys . I hope you enjoy the post and I will come up with new terms in my next post.

Duffu talks the show

5 comments:

Vasa said...

hey duffu
how abt this term..Lamparding..goal via deflection/s

DuffuTalks said...

Like the post suggests my terminology will be fresh and innovative

Rakesh said...

this is the worst post i ever read.
Offence intended, comment is completely personal

RedViv said...

@ Duffu , nice attempt at the post.

But i would urge you to stay away from such kind of posts or put it in a verbose, check your font and format atleast.

Try to be unbiased.

I'm sure you'll understand.

Atleast make it like a series, where we can expect such things ala Robbo's columns in BBC. Make it more presentable.

Cheers
the term was actually good.

DuffuTalks said...

u sound like my adviser
grrrrrrrrr...