August 3, 2009

Ronaldo in a friendly jibe

Continuing the quote section for the day, this is what Ronaldo quipped when Noel Gallagher questioned if he could afford the Oasis doing a private gig for him. He also took a dig at Manchester City.

"If Noel or Liam want to let me know what they charge for a private gig, they can give me a call or let you guys know and you can pass the message on."

"I mean it can’t be that expensive can it? They’re no Ricky Martin."

"The lads here don’t mind spending their money. If I explained to the boys how good Oasis are, I think we could get a whip round going and come up with the fee pretty easily."

“I think Kaka would love them. He has very good taste.

"You can let them know that I won’t be coming to their beloved City as well.I love it here in Madrid and there will only ever be one club in Manchester for me.”

No comments: